Nikki Crockett Photography

Nikki Crockett Photography

Friday, November 11, 2011

Newborn Session with Kaia Ek

So this was definitely one of my favorite sessions. First of all I walked into this room and the lighting couldn't have been more perfect. Second of all how stinking cute are all of the owls? And third of all how cute is this little baby girl and her beautiful mama! Katie is my neighbor and I just happened to mention to her one day that I am a photographer...she went home, looked at my blog and emailed me the next day to schedule a session which we did the next day after that. Woo hoo! Thanks, Katie for hiring me to take pictures of your beautiful new baby girl. It was fun getting to know you and I look forward to taking more pictures of your cute family in the future. :0)

















No comments:

Post a Comment