Nikki Crockett Photography

Nikki Crockett Photography

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Rodocker Cousins!

I love it when my clients return for more pictures...these guys are returners (is that even a word?!)....I had the privilege of doing a newborn session with Wyatt way back when he just a little newborn (a miracle baby I might add). Yay! We headed over to Lake Hodges for a little nature hike which turned into more like a sweat session as the morning warmed up very quickly. A big thanks to the mom and dad who worked hard and sweat with me at trying to use every distraction on the planet so I could get a group picture of these cousins together. Thank you, Rodockers for hiring me again..it was fun to see you guys, meet some more little Rodockers and especially to see that little Wyatt growing like a weed! Hoooray!

IMG_3218

IMG_3205

IMG_3031

IMG_3048

IMG_2975

IMG_2983

IMG_3066

No comments:

Post a Comment