Nikki Crockett Photography

Nikki Crockett Photography

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Welcome to the world Little Miss Charlee.....newborn session

This little niblet is the 3rd beauty queen belonging to the Gharst family. Allison is one of my closest friends out here in sunny San Diego and when I was first starting my photography business 2 years ago I practiced my first newborn session with Addy, who just turned 2. Here's one of my favorites from that session... IMG_2426 The best part of taking pictures for a good friend that you know really well is being able to try out new ideas. Unfortunately little Charlee was not the happiest of campers for about half of our session which didn't leave us with any free play time. However when I arrived Allison had already set up some pretty stinking cute props in her house. We embraced her husband's love of hunting as well as Allison's mad skills in the kitchen. Love these guys... IMG_3324 IMG_3313 IMG_3117 IMG_3294 IMG_3255 IMG_3199 IMG_3132

No comments:

Post a Comment